All my open source projects are released either under the BSD 2-Clause license or under the Unlicense.
For portability, I build all my projects using different toolchains (GCC, LLVM) on multiple systems (various Linux distributions and *BSD), leveraging static/dynamic analyzers, sanitizers, fuzzers and unit testing.
- consume: command line utility that plits input, feeds it into the given utility and consumes it if successful.
- tabular: command line utility that reads files containing tabular data sequentially and pretty prints them as a table.
- pp: command line utility takes the content of the file named by the source operand and inserts or prepends it above the first line of the file named by the target operand.
- Chip8: Chip-8 emulator written in C99 using SDL2.
- algebraiC: examples of sum algebraic data types in C99.
For a complete list of projects see my git repositories or from the sr.ht mirrors.